Workplace Food and Beverage Coordinator
Monday, October 21st, 2019
We are seeking a hands-on, experienced Food & Beverage coordinator to fulfill daily operations of our growing food and beverage services at our urban Los Angeles campus, including but not limited to supporting daily food service, catering, micro-kitchens, Workplace Team events, beverages, and our snack program. Netflix is a fast-paced and growing company that requires a driven individual who is able to exercise good judgment, take fast initiative, and provide a high level of customer service to enhance our employee experience.
- Supervise vendors on the restocking and replenishing of the micro-kitchens, main cafe’s buffet, grab ‘n go meals, and condiments throughout the day.
- Coordinate the service/preventative maintenance schedules for F&B appliances and equipment with vendors.
- Create, distribute, and align communication across multiple buildings on F&B initiatives, including coverage on a typical food service day.
- Audit vendors within different categories including local Health Department requirements, sanitation compliance, safe food handling, food counts, expenditures, food waste, meal and snack count, and menu display and accuracy.
- Assist with ordering, receiving, storage, and stocking of incoming special orders related to F&B.
- Support planning and coordination of the F&B program and its activities.
- Partner with Netflix Finance to streamline purchase orders for billing.
- Monitor daily feedback and ticket service requests; respond accordingly with follow-up.
- Build positive relations within the team and external parties.
- Prepare paperwork and order material/supplies as needed.
- Support growth and program development.
- Provide regional and event-related support when required.
- Inspect food and supplies for quality and accurate quantity.
- Ability to be cross-trained throughout the LA Regional offices in order to cover requested time off by other F&B coordinators, while also assisting in new building openings and new projects.
- Proven experience as a coordinator, project manager or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in G Suite
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Retail, Hospitality, or Food & Beverage experience
- CA Food Handler’s Card, Manager ServSafe Certified preferred