Senior Account Executive
Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
For our Consumer Package and Food & Beverage Team, the Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products. Focus is on Consumer Package and Food & Beverage client-base.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.