Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
JDA is looking for a tenured Customer Executive (Account Executive) to sell JDA’s software and services into the CPG/Food & Beverage sectors. Previous supply chain management sales experience at the enterprise-level ($1B+ annual revenue) highly desirable. This is a remote/virtual based position with geographic focus in the Southeastern United States. The role will have a combination of existing clients and net-new targets.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute territory and customer-specific account plans to achieve assigned LOB revenue (software, services, education, …) and customer satisfaction targets.
- Intimately understand customers’ industry drivers, growth pillars, strategic initiatives, and technology landscape.
- Lead all sales cycle motions: prospecting, qualification, RF x response, demonstrations/presentations, value-based proposal delivery, negotiation, and contract execution.
- Leverage full breadth of JDA supporting resources – Solution Engineering, Value Engineering, Industry Experts, Product Marketing, Analyst Relations, Reference Marketing, Customer Success, Alliance Partners – to execute and enrich sales strategies.
- Follow established protocol to ensure customers efficiently, transparently, and fluidly transition from Sales to Client Success.
- Collaborate with JDA virtual teams (Product, Marketing, Client Success, Industries, Alliances, etc.) to promote JDA strategies and innovations within the customer base.
- Monitor, understand, and appropriately syndicate competitive intelligence.
- Point of contact for customer service issues and escalations.
- Pro-active partner engagement and development.
- Consistently maintain reliable pipeline and forecast data.
- Maintain accurate and current CRM data (Salesforce).
- 7+ years enterprise software sales or pre-sales experience; multiple deals > $1M; SaaS solution selling a plus.
- ERP, SCM, and/or CPG-Food & Beverage domain expertise.
- Continuous learning mindset.
- Proven quota-attaining track record.
- Experience in a team-based selling environment.
- Exceptional presentation, listening, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent experience also considered.